Facial Hair is common in both men and women. But too much hair on the face can be a topic of concern for some women. We all know that women have facial hair that is so fine and light-colored that they hardly get noticed. But when these fine and light-colored hair become extensive and coarse, then they can make you feel embarrassed. Here in this article, we are going to see some effective and natural ways to get rid of unwanted facial hair.
Before moving further, let’s know what causes this facial hair to grow excessively. The growth of hair in our body is a result of the secretion of hair growth hormones. If the level of these hormones increases, then you might see increased hair growth on your skin. In women, facial hair growth can also be caused due to PCOS (Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome). However, in most of cases it’s due to hormonal imbalance causing excessive hair growth on the face.
This excessive hair growth can be treated by simple but effective home remedies which are 100% natural. Let’s take a look on the 5 Best Natural Home Remedies to get rid of unwanted facial hair so that you don’t have to wax or shave every time.
Egg White Mask
As you all know that eggs are rich in protein. This protein act as a collagen booster for your skin. Eggs being sticky can also be used to make a face mask. This egg face mask will stick to your facial hair and help you peel them out.
How to Use
- Take an egg and separate the white part from the yolk in a bowl.
- Now, add 1 tablespoon Cornstarch and Sugar in it. Mix them well.
- Keep beating till you get a smooth mixture.
- Apply the mix on your face as a mask. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes till it dries.
- Once dried, peel it off quickly the same way as you do while waxing.
- Rinse your face with cold water.
- Do this twice a week for better results.
Sugar and Lemon Face Mask
You must have noticed that when you heat sugar, it becomes sticky. On the other hand, Lemon has bleaching properties which will help in lightening the pigmented skin. So it’s suitable for making a sugar and lemon mask to get rid of facial hair. Since lemon is not suitable for people having hyper-sensitive skin a patch test is recommended before trying this remedy on the face.
How to Use
- Take 2 tablespoon of Sugar in a bowl. Add 2 teaspoon of lemon juice in it.
- Add 10 teaspoon of Water and bring it to a boil.
- Heat the mixture until it becomes sticky. Set it aside to cool down.
- Now apply this sugar mixture on facial hair. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes till it dries.
- Once dried, peel it off and rinse your face with cold water.
- Do this 3-4 times a week for best results.
Honey and Lemon
Honey and lemon can be used to make home-made wax for dry skin especially. This remedy works perfectly to get rid of unwanted facial hair as the honey sticks to the hair whereas lemon acts as a bleaching agent. Honey also has moisturizing properties that is good for holding the skin moisture.
How to Use
- Take 1 tsp of Organic Honey and 2 tsp of Lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- Add little water to it and heat the mixture to make it thick.
- Once it becomes sticky, keep it aside to cool down a bit.
- Now, apply the paste on the affected areas.
- Use a waxing strip and pull the hair out in opposite direction.
- This natural wax works best for removing facial hair.
Oatmeal and Banana
Oatmeal being rough in texture make a great hydrating scrub with banana. This remedy is super handy and easy to use. Apart from removing unwanted facial hair, this will help in making your skin smooth and glowing.
How to Use
- Take 2 tsp of Oatmeal and a Banana.
- Blend them to make a thick scrubbing paste.
- Apply this paste on facial hair. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Now use your fingers to rub the dried paste and remove hair.
- Wash your face with cold water.
- Do this twice a week.
Papaya and Turmeric
Papaya contains an enzyme called Papain that enlarges the hair follicles which inhibit the excess hair growth on your face. It also act as a natural exfoliator of skin, thus remove dead skin cells. Turmeric being used in majority of skin problems helps in exfoliating and lightening pigmented skin.
How to Use
- Take raw papaya, peel it and cut into small pieces.
- Now, grind them to make a smooth paste. Add 1 tsp turmeric powder in it.
- Apply the paste on your face by gently massaging the skin.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes till it dries completely.
- Scrub it off using fingers in circular motion.
- Wash it off with cold water and moisturize your skin.
- Do this at least twice a week for better results.
These were some of the best home remedies that you can use in order to get rid of unwanted facial hair. Just remember to do a patch test for your skin before trying any of these above-mentioned remedies. If your skin is more sensitive then, don’t use lemon and turmeric on your skin as it can cause redness and itchiness. Apart from this, these remedies are natural and effective and don’t have any side effects. So give them a try and get rid of unwanted facial hair at home without any expensive products.
Kosten mg kaufen online Rabatt Kanada Preis für generisches deutschland preise österreich sildenafil freie probe tablette. Verkäufe Kanada cialis Proben sildenafil cipla preis österreich online mastercard sicher kaufen pfizer billig Verkauf levitra,. Kaufen schweiz Rabatt online billig einkaufen billiges Auftrag aus deutschland, preis, Verkauf Kanada österreich. https://www.viagrasansordonnancefr.com/ Online preise kaufen aus deutschland generisches mg generika schweiz Auftrag für sildenafil probe, sicher ohne visa kosten.