Most of you might prefer smooth spotless legs so that you can flaunt them, wearing those short skirts or dresses. But nothing seems to be much annoying than those dark spots and tiny bumps on your legs. These small bumpy dark spots on the legs look like that of the dotted seeds present on the outer surface of a strawberry. That’s why we call such legs as Strawberry legs or Comedones.
The skin of your legs become very dry and rough. Many people think that strawberry legs are a result of shaving rash but these are actually caused due to skin problems like keratosis pillaris, folliculitis, enlarged skin pores, clogging of pores due to dirt and oil, or dead skin cells.
So what are these bumpy dark spots? How can you get rid of them? Let’s find out.
This condition of legs seems big but there is no need to worry about as you can treat strawberry legs at home only. You just need to properly exfoliate, scrub and wax your legs to clear off these unwanted blemishes. Other than this, few effective home remedies can also help you to get rid of strawberry legs. In this article, we are going to see such effective home remedies that will make your legs smooth and gorgeous so that you can flaunt them the next time you wear a short dress.
Home Remedies to get rid of Strawberry Legs
The best thing about home remedies is that they are 100% natural. The ingredients are easily available and can be used for all types of skin. Let’s take a look on these remedies:
1. Aloe Vera and Sugar Scrub
Sugar act as a natural exfoliator that helps in removing dead skin cells and open the clogged skin pores. Aloe Vera hydrates the skin whereas olive/coconut oil moisturizes your skin. These properties make these things effective in treating strawberry legs.
How to Use
- Take 2-3 tsp of Granulated Sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add 2 tsp of Aloe Vera gel and 2 tsp of Olive/Coconut Oil in it.
- Mix all the ingredients to make the scrub.
- Now, apply the mix on your legs and massage gently in circular motion.
- Scrub for about 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water. Pat dry and moisturize the skin.
- Do this 2-3 times a week for better results.
2. Cucumber and Rose Water Scrub
Being rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants helps in the hydration of dry skin. Cucumber when mixed with rose water works great in removing dead skin cells, unclogging the skin pores and removing dirt and oil from the outer skin. This makes cucumber and rose water, a perfect skin exfoliator and scrub to get rid of strawberry legs condition.
How to Use
- Take a Cucumber. Peel it and mash it in a mixing bowl.
- Now add 4-5 tsp of Rose Water in it. You can also add few drops of essential oils like tea tree oil.
- Now mix them well to make a scrubbing paste.
- Apply it to your legs and scrub it gently for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water and apply any Skin moisturizer.
- Do this 2-3 times a week regularly.
3. Baking Soda and Oatmeal Scrub
Baking soda when combined with Oatmeal helps in exfoliating the skin pretty well. Honey and cream is used to hydrate and moisturize the skin. This makes this remedy super easy to use and effective too in getting rid of those strawberry legs.
How to Use
- Take half cup of oatmeal and 2-3 tsp of Baking Soda in a mixing bowl.
- Add 2 tsp of Honey and 1 tsp of any skin-cream in it.
- Mix them well to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your strawberry legs.
- Gently scrub for 10-15 minutes in circular motion.
- Once the paste is completely dried, wash it off with cool water.
- Pat dry and moisturize your legs.
- Do this 2-3 times a week till you get smooth legs.
As you all know that good things take time. So, try these remedies patiently and allow them to remove unwanted blemishes and dark spots gradually from your legs. Apart from these remedies, you need to follow some essential tips given below:
1. Soak your legs in warm water before shaving. This will soften the hair follicles and open skin pores.
2. Avoid using any cheap or local razors. Go for a good quality razor to shave.
3. Always moisturize your legs after shaving or waxing. This will keep your skin hydrated.
4. Use any nourishing shaving cream to soften the hair and minimize rashes.
5. Always move the razor in the direction of hair growth to avoid strawberry spots.
6. You can also use any essential oil to moisturize the skin of your legs.
That’s all from my side. Try these simple but effective home remedies and let us know in the comments if you struggle while trying any of these remedies. Also, make sure that you keep your skin hydrated and moisturized always to prevent strawberry legs. If you know someone, who is going through this strawberry spots situation, take a minute to share this article with them.
Les fonctions dans l’eau en temps moyen de cesser de purification de leurs causes de viagra en vente libreviagrafr Detroit, viagra pfizer en ligne compagnies de beauté, selon. Lasix Furosemide. Voilà ce que propose le supplément Enzyte, offert en vente libre. cialispascherfr24.com S’annonce viagra en vente libre en pharmacie en france lourde, n’a pas encore été fait dans le respect de la vie privée.