Removing pubic hairs has always been a confusing matter for most of us. Should I remove pubic hair? If yes, then should I shave or trim the hairs? Will it bring any discomfort if I shave? Such types of questions might arise when you think of removing pubic hair. However, it’s totally one’s choice. Some of you might prefer trimming and shaving the pubes while others might go to a salon to have a bikini wax.
In this article, we are going to clear everything about how you can remove pubic hair without any discomfort and in the best possible way. Keep reading to find out.
Things To Do Before Shaving or Trimming The Pubes
As you all know that the skin of the pubic region is very sensitive, so you have to be very attentive while shaving or trimming the pubic hairs. Some of the things that you should do:
- Clean the grooming kit- You must make sure that you use a separate grooming kit, especially for your pubes. Using the same tools in other parts of your body can develop an infection. Try to soak your razor or scissors in a disinfectant for about 10 minutes. You can also clean them using rubbing alcohol.
- Short down excess hairs– It’s better to cut the excess hairs to about a quarter-inch if your pubic hairs have grown long. It will ease the razor or trimmer to move and avoid clogging. You will also get a better view of the direction of hair growth, which will prevent injuries.
- Bathe before grooming– Whether you are shaving or trimming, it’s always better to clean the skin. It will clear off the bacteria that might cause bumps aftershave. Wash your pubic region with soap and water. Soak or steam your body for 5 minutes so that the pubic skin softens and your hairs expand. This will help you with shaving or trimming easily.
- Exfoliate the skin– Use a loofah or a gentle scrub to exfoliate the pubic area. This will remove any dead skin cells or sebum that might be clogging the hair follicles. Also, it will help your razor or trimmer to glide smoothly across the pubes.
- Lather up- Use shaving creams or gels to lather up the area. This will reduce friction and prevent cuts. It will also allow you to differentiate between the shaved and unshaved areas so that you don’t use the razor on the same part twice. This will cause irritation and itching.
- Shave in the direction of Hair growth– Always move the razor or trimmer in the direction of hair growth. Going against the direction will leave tiny grain-like hairs that will cause irritation and razor burns. You will get smoother skin if you go with the flow.
Other Methods To Remove Hair From Private Parts
Shaving and Trimming are just the most common methods of removing pubic hairs. Other than these, there are several other grooming methods that you can use to get rid of the pubes. Let’s take a look at these:
- Using an Epilator- An epilator is an electrical device that grips and pulls out the roots of the hair. It is an effective method to remove pubes for a comparatively longer period of time. ( BUY HERE )
- Waxing – This method of removing hairs usually brings pain when the cloth is pulled off. The hairs don’t grow quickly. However, it’s best to go to a salon or spa as it requires experience to pull out the hairs from the pubic region. Always remember not to shave after waxing.
- Threading – Almost every one of you might know what happens in threading. It lassos your hair and pulls out the root. Threading works best for removing small patches of hair. It is also used to clean up the left out hairs after waxing.
- Sugaring – It is a natural method of waxing the hairs. You can easily make sugar wax using sugar, water, and lemon juice. It adheres to the hairs instead of the skin. The results are similar to those of waxing. But try this method only if you have experience in waxing hairs of the pubic region.
Also See: How To Remove Blackheads Naturally
- Depilatories – This method is painless of all other methods. However, it’s important to know that all depilatories aren’t safe to use on your vulva or bikini line. Always read the product label for any warning or directions of use. Don’t leave the cream more than the recommended time.
- Laser hair removal – In this method, a laser is used to destroy the hair follicles. The laser treatment results vary from person to person. It is a bit expensive and time-taking process to get your hair removed by laser treatment. Proper consultation is essential before going under such treatments.
- Electrolysis – This is the one and only method to get rid of the pubic hairs permanently. A needle-shaped electrode is used to destroy the hair roots so that it couldn’t grow back. Again, this method is expensive and time taking. If you have decided to go for electrolysis, then make sure to clear all your queries with a specialized technician and doctor.
So now, you have got so many things to choose from when it comes about removing pubic hairs. But always keep in mind, that removing pubic hairs isn’t necessary. There aren’t any side effects or anything to shave or trim down the pubic hairs. Just make sure whatever products you’re using for your pubic region; they don’t affect your precious parts.
It’s totally your call whether you want to grow them, groom them, or completely remove them. Just choose whatever makes you and your precious parts happy and relaxed. Till then, Stay Healthy, Stay Safe.
After razor private parts painless and pimples infection public part , back bump acne solution please
I want properly cleaned private parts